Sunday, September 03, 2006

i think.. thought...

everyone knows that making choices/decisions in life are nvr easy.
hmm.. i wonder if anyone can differentiate a need from a want.
i dont think i can!
haha

let's see,
this much i have figured out...
i think i need someone who's sensitive enough to see my needs.
i think i need someone who can read my intentions.
i think i need someone who can listen to me and my thots.
i think i need someone who is non-judgemental.
i think i need someone who understands me.
i think i need someone who loves me for who i am.
i think i need a "no matter what" kind of love.
i think i need to be able to trust in my love.
i think i need someone who can see me better then i see myself.
i think my mind's messed up.
i wonder if there is truly someone who can help me figure myself out; someone who wont judge me or pretend to know me;
someone who will listen unconditionally with no ill intentions.

i'm going crazy trying to understand my own thinking process!


friends, i just want to say this to you. each and everyone of you.
i'm truly sorry if i have taken any one of you for granted.
pls know that it was nvr in my intention to hurt or upset you in any way at all.
i hope that by now u know i love each and everyone of you. thank you all for all the wonderful memories we've all shared.
u are in my life for a reason and u have touched my life in a way only i know.
thank you for being patient with me despite my shortcomings. i know i can be a difficult person to live with but trust me i am learning constantly. bad habits are hard to die isnt it? hmmm.. nvr the less, i'm working on it! :)
God bless u.

time to work hard! tests and exams are coming. all lined up for the remaining 2 mths ahead!
hang in there everyone! =)
anybody wanna study together? let me noe!

No comments: